Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Scared Yet? And top 10 reasons Obama might think I'm a DT!

President Obama wants me!!!!!

I just read this and saw it for myself... very scary. The White House is asking supporters to report all dissenters to their site. Your tax dollars are paying for this. Man, Obama is Nixon on steroids. http://www.redstate.com/jeff_emanuel/2009/08/04/call-for-informants-if-you-oppose-obamacare-the-white-house-wants-to-know-about-it/

Read for yourself, From the White house website: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov."

This whole thing reminds me of the official DHS report which defines domestic terrorists as,

"Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration." and.... "Rightwing extremists are harnessing this historical election as a recruitment tool. Many rightwing extremists are antagonistic toward the new presidential administration and its perceived stance on a range of issues, including immigration and citizenship, the expansion of social programs to minorities, and restrictions on firearms ownership and use." http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/14/confirme-the-obama-dhs-hit-job-on-conservatives-is-real/

So here it is. Top 10 reasons Obama may think I am a Domestic Terrorist:

10. I believe Obama care offers No life. No Liberty and No pursuit of happiness. I am rejecting government authority.

9. I believe that we should try state solutions to healthcare before we go into a fully funded irreversible Federal plan. Massachusetts universal Health care is going Bankrupt. Tennessee’s plan is in trouble. Hawaii pulled their plan. Let's learn from a local level to find a truly great American plan. That means I prefer state authority.

8. I do not believe that my tax dollars should be used for the back door FOCA. I stand with Father Provone and Priests for Life. Some could isolate what I say to purport I am a single issue voter.....

7. I believe everyone in this country gets to vote for their own reasons. I believe their reasons are private and they don't owe me an explanation, which may mean I support single issue causes and voting....

6. I believe the government should keep its laws of my grandparent’s bodies. I am rejecting government authority, again.

5. I write, I call, I send out emails.....

4. I believe abortion is black genocide. More African-American babies have been killed by abortion during the past 30 years than the total number of African-American deaths from all other causes combined, including AIDS, heart disease, cancer, violent crimes and accidents. http://www.nationalblackprolifeunion.com/ So I wholeheartedly reject the expansion of abortion in healthcare to minorities.

3. I stand with President Ford, "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

2. I am mad that my 5 year old reads more than our Congressmen and women. There I go being single issue again.

1. I live in PA and I quote, "You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. So it’s not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." Obama 08

Disclaimer: I am not a domestic terrorist and I love this country - and its Judeo Christian roots. Oh crap. Did I just give another reason? Thank You Senator Forbes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o